ZAS (The Slovenian Asphalt Pavement Association) is a technical, non-profit and non-party association of civil-engineering experts for roads acting in the field of asphalt pavements.
The ZAS founder-assembly was on 17 April 1996 in Gornja Radgona.
The esential ZAS activities are as follows:
• striving for as better as possible quality of performing asphalt pavement works,
• preparation of technical specification proposals for asphalt, bitumen and bituminous products,
• representation of Slovenian asphalt pavement professional branch at home and abroad,
• editing technical asphalt pavement publications,
• organising training courses and technical meetings